We encourage any artist, arts presenter, or arts venue in need of support due to cancellations from the outbreak of COVID-19 to fill out this application. This fund is a money-in, money-out fund. The Pitt County Arts Council will disperse funds as they are donated. A few important notes:
1. Our goal is to make disbursements twice per month depending on funds received. Applications will be reviewed by a committee made up of Pitt County Arts Council staff and board members.
2. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. We will notify anyone who submits an incomplete application via email.
3. The fund will not award money based on “merit” (i.e. work) our opinions of an applicant's work but prioritized by those who have been affected the greatest by COVID-19 and be granted based on the availability of funds.
4. We want to help as many people who are in need as possible. The amount of funds we are able to provide is based on the amount of donations we receive.
5. We will keep this fund open as long as artists have financial needs related to the outbreak of COVID-19 and donations are being made.